1. Once you sign up and pay for an event, the game will start when the countdown timer hits zero, whether you have joined or not. You can join the event up to 30 minutes before the game begins; however, please note that joining after the game has started is a disadvantage to you.
2. You can use any trading indicators and drawing tools that the charting platform provides, and you can use as many as you want!
3. Your Buying Power determines the amount of shares that you can buy or sell. The maximum number of shares you can sell and the maximum number of shares you can buy are the same, meaning that if you don’t have enough buying power to click “buy”, you don’t have enough buying power to click “sell”.
4. Each time you click ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell,” you buy (long) or sell (short) 100 shares of the stock.
5. At the end of the event, your virtual equity will account for any open position profits or losses (positions not closed).
6. The trader(s) who have the highest virtual equity as shown on the event results page win the event. In the event of a tie, the prize for that position are split and equally distributed.
7. Immediately after you win an event, prize money will be credited to your TradeOff™ account. TradeOff™ reserves the right to correct prize payouts in the event of cheating or game errors.